O.T.I. Officine Terapie Innovative S.r.l.
(ex Omeo Tossicologici Italia)
S.S. Tiburtina Valeria
Km. 69,300 - 67061 Carsoli (AQ)
VAT Number 01227770664 Tax Number: 01348440593
Share Capital 1.208.509,00 i.v C.C.I.A.A. AQ 73650
Telephone: +39 086 399381
Fax: +39 086 3993860
Green Number: 800 684 775
Treatment of personal data
We will inform you that the data that will be provided to the handler of this site at the time of filling out the "contact form" (also known as form mail) of the site will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003, Code on the Protection of personal data.
The contact form provided on the site has the sole purpose of allowing, site visitors to contact,
if so desired, the site manager, by sending an email to the manager via the aforementioned form.
This information refers to the personal information sent by the visitor user when filling in, the contact form.
We inform you that the data you will voluntarily provide through the form will be converted into an email, which may possibly be stored within the e-mail reception system used by the site owner.
These data will not be recorded on other media or devices ,nor will any other data deriving from your navigation on the site.
1. Purpose of processing personal data
The purposes of processing your data are follows: The data you send will be used for the sole purpose of being able to contact you through the references you have left through the contact form to meet any of your requests contained in the message you sent.
2. Nature of data processed and treatment mode
The personal data processed will be exclusively those provided by you when filling in the contact form.
3. The processing of personal data is made by means of the operations or of the complex of the operations indicated in Article 4 , Paragraph 4, Letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
4. Treatment is done directly by the holder.
5. Optional data supplying
The supply of data is optional. However, refusal of supply will result in the impossibility of being contacted by OTI Srl Officine Terapie.
6. Holder of the treatment
The holder of the treatment is OTI Srl Officine Terapie Innovative.
7. Rights of the party concerned
Subjects to whom personal data refer to, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the data themselves, and to know the content and source, to verify the accuracy or to request the updating, integration or the correction (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03).
8. According to the same article, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law and, in any case, to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons.
9. Duration of treatment
The treatment will not last longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected